About Me

I'm Hannah. You probably figured that out :P I am a part time student, piano teacher and crafter ( well at least I try to be crafty I'm working on it) I love my family and friends:) Music is my drug.  My guitar is my baby don't touch it you'll be sorry.

I try to cook, to the best of my ability, and about 75% of the time stuff is good...the other 25% well, don't even ask.

I am obsessed with chocolate and Leonardo Dicaprio and John Mayer and vintage cars and well pretty much vintage everything. I drink coffee and dance too much. I love you all!!!

Philippians 1:7

1 comment:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.


    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

    Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

    Thank you in advance