Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in a while, So I hope you all didn't lose faith in me because I am back! The main reason whu I have not been posting is because I have been working on making all of the headbands you faitfhful followers have been requesting. I have also been sewing. I just made this skirt for my little sister Julia. I will have to post about it soon. I also have a new heaband design ready to go so I will put a post about that soon too.

You probably don't know too much about me other than I love to crochet and sew and have lots of brothers and sisters. I am the oldest of five kids. Hannah(me haha you knew that), Carley, Luke, Julia, and Jackson. Our wonderful mom homeschools us and has homeschooled everyone of us since kindergarten. I will be the first to graduate in three years. You probably guessed that I am a freshman in high school and I love to hang out with my best friend Madison. I sew just about everything. From skirts to P.J.'s to purses.

Have a great day!

Hannah


My dog, Bridget.


No comments:

Post a Comment