Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm Back!

So...I'm back! Where have I been? Nowhere really I just haven't been crocheting much. I did make a hat and a headband and won two blue ribbons at the fair! I will put pics up when I pick them up. I have been reading a lot too. The Mark of Athena, (yes, I have been reading this series since I was in 6th grade but whatever. They're my age now!) The Hunger Games endlessly over and over again. Watching the movie too ;)

   I have also been hanging out with my best friend Madison, and listening to One Direction endlessly. And school of course! Haha. So, In all that I have been knitting a scarf because my new addiction is scarves. And big sweaters. But, I haven't gotten around to making one because really if I can buy it at a thrift store for fifty cents it is much cheaper than making one. And easier. ;)

   We have also moved so, I wasn't crocheting for a month during the time of our move. I am feeling so motivated to crochet right now as I am writing this! As soon as I finish this I am going to go crochet something to post! I am also going to have my Etsy store up soon so be on the lookout for it!

Have a great day!
Hannah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment